USPS Priority Mail Tracking USPS, Priority Mail is delivered in one to three days as it is based on its priority it was named so. USPS facilitates to pick up the packages from your house with no extra charge. There is also a U.S. government website, USPS Lite Blue designed to function as an employee communications platform for employees of the US Postal Service. It contains a wealth of information about career development and USPS employment. If you do not want USPS forward mail service, or you will be gone for less than 15 days, USPS will hold your US mail, so it doesn’t pile up at your mailbox and they are stored in USPS hold mail. If there is a need for you to USPS change of address then online is the best way to do.
Usually, you will receive mail at your new address 7 to 10 Postal business days after you request your Change of Address (COA). They recommend filling out a COA request 2 weeks to 3 months before you move.
- Free package pickup from the place of your choice.
- Supports and includes USPS tracking when you ship online and at retail stores.
- Delivery is guaranteed within 1 to 3 business days.
- Includes up to $50 of insurance with most shipments under few restrictions apply.
- No surcharges for fuel or residential, rural, and regular Saturday delivery also.
- USPS Flat Rate, regional, and prepaid pricing (retail only) are also available.
Priority Mail Express
This is the fastest domestic service, with limited exceptions. This facility is available 365 days a year, with a money-back guarantee and delivery shipping to most U.S. addresses, including PO Boxes. Beginning at $22.95 at Post Office locations and online.
Priority Mail International
Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days for its successful shipment of the package. The shipping services are provided will begin at $23.95 at post office locations and online. USPS international tracking of mail is same as we follow for Priority mail.
Priority Mail Express International
Priority mail express international takes 3-5 business days for its delivery of the package. USPS has the capability to offer affordable and fast international delivery to more than 180 countries. And few services are providing delivery with a money-back guarantee to select destinations. Free priority mail expresses international shipping supplies are available.
Flat Rate Pricing
For flat rate pricing, there is no weighing or calculating needed for the shipment of the package. The USPS rates affordable offers pricing which is offered one rate to any state. Only $22.95 at Post Office locations and online. The amount payment is based on the destination of the country. So, based on the distance the payment will be dependent.
Priority Mail Delivery Map
The priority mail delivery map will provide you with expected 1, 2, or 3-day delivery areas for Priority Mail shipments. Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed in some cases. You need to enter the 3 or 5-digit ZIP Code in the shipping from. If you need to see clearly drag and zoom the map to see the area you are mailing to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories that receive Priority Mail service.
Online Tracking is the most common and very fastest way to USPS track package the status of the shipment.
- Go to the official website, usps.com.
- On the top right corner, there is a search form. Enter your tracking/reference number in that form and click on the search icon.
- All the details of your shipment including the current location, status, expected date of delivery, shipping history, USPS track links, e.t.c. will be displayed.
SMS tracking method:
This method allows you to track your USPS shipment package with your cell phone. So, by sending a single text message, you get the tracking details immediately to you mobile.
T <WayBill / Reference Number>
USPS customer contact details:
To know the details of your shipment in personal, you can call the customer care directly. This is easy and best option too for all the customers.
Sending your tracking number to Email Customer Service by using WAP service is one of the methods to track the shipment status. And you get your tracking information in the form of a reply mail.
USPS Priority Mail Tracking Format
USPS tracking number is a unique number which is provided to the customer by the United States Postal Service. This tracking number or reference number is used for tracking the delivery of the packages. The US post office, in general, uses two different tracking numbers.
- The most common tracking number format is a 22 digit number.
- The other format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric character. This format of tracking number starts with alphabets, followed by 9 digits and ends with the US.
In some cases the USPS tracking number formats also depend on the type of service that you choose for the shipment.
- Priority Mail Express International EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail Express 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- EA 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International CP 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- 1400 0000 0000 0000 0000
USPS Delivery Times
According to the USPS website, delivery times for Priority Mail is one to three business days which makes it the same speed as First Class mail.
Customer Care Center
- USPS contact and USPS phone number are available so that you can call the services directly when ever you need to know the information.
- Customer Service: 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)
- Track and Confirm’s customer service: 1-800-222-1811
- Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST): 877-569-6614
- Mail Tracking & Reporting : (800) 238-3150
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
- USPS holidays are declared on public holidays and Sunday.
- USPS hours: Monday to friday– 8:00 am – 8:30 pm ET
- Saturday– 8:00 am – 6:00 pm