USPS International Tracking USPS has a wide range of service national as well as international. The US postal tracking provides cost-effective service options ship to more than 180 countries. These two USPS International Mail terms, Express Mail International and Global Express Guaranteed are often confused with their domestic service called Express Mail, which is a specific classification of mail for domestic accelerated postal delivery within the U.S.
- A comprehensive service with full end-to-end tracking on delivery.
- Priority handling in the UK and abroad.
- Online delivery confirmation.
- Compensation of up to £50 as standard with the option to increase to £250 to protect valuable items against loss or damage.
- If your mail is undelivered, returns are free (just remember to include a UK return address on the outside of the post).
With international Track & Trace you can follow your registered mail item or packet to its destination using our online international tracking system. Once your items are on their way you can easily monitor their progress by using your unique reference number. Within a few clicks, you know if your item is underway or if it has already reached its destination.
Global Express Guaranteed – Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) service provides fast international shipping services to the costumers with best competitive shipping rates, and date-certain delivery with a money-back guarantee. This provides delivery of shipment in 1 to 3 business days. The service start forms $59.95 at post office locations and online.
Priority Mail Express International – Priority Mail Express International is an affordable and fast international delivery service to the customers to 180 countries. This also provides a money-back guarantee for selecting destinations. The delivery of the package takes three to five business days, and its cost start from $40.95 at post office locations and online
Priority Mail International – USPS Priority Mail International is used for sending emails based on its priority over different countries. This also facilitates in free shipment to the customers with six to ten business day for its delivery. The services stat from $23.95 at post office locations and online.
First-Class Mail International – International services may not be affordable to all the customers, but First-Class Mail International is the most affordable international service for postcards, letters, and flats. It also has services to 180 countries, and its cost begins from $1.15 at post office locations.
USPS International Mail Tracking
USPS tracking post of emails is a process of know the exact location of your shipment until it reaches its destination. Tracking USPS can be in a different form it is the customer’s choice to select the tracking method.
- Online : USPS International Tracking is the easiest way to track the USPS package shipment details through online tracker system, i.e.,., USPS com tracking. Get complete peace of mind with this fully tracked end-to-end service with the online confirmation of delivery. To track your shipment, you need USPS Priority Mail tracking awb number / Air Waybill number / Reference number.
- Go to the USPS International US Mail tracking official website.
- In next page, you will see USPS Package Tracking form
- Enter your USPS International Mail tracking number in that form and click on track button to get your status of the shipment
- You will get information of your shipment along with the current location, source, destination, delivery date, or any delay info.
- E-mail: If you need to contact customer service during off hours, then you can choose the tracking method by sending an e-mail. While sending an email, you need to include detail of the tracking package and the tracking number in your message. E-mail the USPS using the email address [email protected] On the form, you will be asked to select your inquiry type. Depending on your answer, you will also need to navigate through the topic categories and subcategories before you can type in your message.
- SMS: If in case you do not have the facility of internet, USPS track a package helps you in providing an option by sending a text to 28777 (2USPS) with your tracking number as the content of the message. The text reply from USPS will be the latest tracking information for your package.
- Direct Contact: For tracking information, you can call the USPS customer service line at 1-800-222-1811. So, by calling the customer care, we can take the tracked information from them directly and can ask them any information that you need. The hours of operation for this line are 8:00 AM through 8:30 PM EST on Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM through 6:00 PM EST on Saturdays.
USPS International Tracking Format
USPS tracking number is a unique number provided by the United States Postal Service for tracking the delivery of the packages. The most common USPS International Tracking number format will be at least 20-22 digits. Each service has different label number format. The USPS tracking number formats also depend on the type of service.
The US post office, in general, uses two different tracking numbers:
- The most common tracking number format is a 22 digit number.
- The other format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric character. This format of tracking number starts with alphabets, followed by 9 digits and ends with the US.
USPS Delivery Times
Using First Class Mail International, deliveries time takes between 7–21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. Mail may travel to its destination by ground, air or a combination of both. Priority Mail International should only take 6-10 business days to most destinations, and most shipment does arrive in time. USPS Priority Mail Express International takes 3-5 business days for the package to reach its destination.
USPS International Mail Customer Care Number Support
- Domestic & International USPS Tracking Phone Number: 1-800-222-1811. This number will works Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET.
- The United States Postal Service International Tracking Number: 1-800-222-1811. This number will works Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET.