US Postal Tracking US post tracking is one of the best ways for providing real-time details of your USPS package and gets complete information of the shipment. It supports multiple languages like English, French, Spanish, German and more. The US Postal Service can tell you the date, time and zip code where your item was delivered. If the postal carrier tries to attempt a delivery, you’ll get the date and time of that attempt, too.
USPS Shipment Tracking Management:
- Auto tracking and delivery notification: When the user logs into the account, you can set up the “Notification Settings.” So, that the system will auto track your USPS tracking number and notify you when in transit, pick up, delivered or exceptions information.
- Compatible with eBay / express / Magento: The shipment tracking management is compatible with your eBay, Aliexpress, Magento account bounding to tracking. The USPS system will collect the data together so that you can check out the tracking number information in single place.
- Muti-Language support: Postal service tracking support sixteen different languages, so it’s convenient for users from different countries to access this service very easily.
Types of USPS Tracking Basically, USPS offers two types of tracking which are retail and electronic.
Retail USPS Tracking: The retail track package is available at the Post Office. For getting the information of your package tracking you need to fill out PS Form 152, that is available at customer desk.The customer also has the facility to check the status of your item by entering a code online at USPS’s Track and Confirm page or by calling a number on the form.
Electronic USPS Tracking: Electronic USPS Tracking is free for Stamps.com customers sending First Class Package Service, Parcel Select Ground, Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express when your shipping labels are printed inside the Stamps.com program.
Tracking Priority Mail
To track a package is very easy by using tracking services. United States Postal Service offers a wide range of services that will allow you to track and trace packages every step of the way till it reaches its destination. Tracking your package helps you in ensuring that the package that you are sending will reach the destination at the correct time. And express mail tracking is also allowed to track easily.
Tracking USPS shipment with your tracking number is very easy. You can enter up to 35 tracking numbers in the box at a time and, click on find button to get the status. They also specify certified mail tracking. There are several categories of tracking which can be track using same tracking tool. These are:
|USPS Tracking||9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Priority Mail||9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Certified Mail||9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Collect on Delivery||9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Global Express Guaranteed||82 000 000 00|
|Priority Mail Express International||EC 000 000 000 US|
|Priority Mail Express||9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Priority Mail International||CP 000 000 000 US|
|Registered Mail||9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00|
|Signature Confirmation||9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00|
US Postal Online Tracking
Online Tracking is the most common and very fastest way to track the status of the shipment. All we need to do is to enter Reference Number in the online site and click on Track Courier Status button. This will display the current status of shipped package very accurately.
- Go to the official website, usps.com.
- On the top right corner, there is a search form. Enter your tracking/reference number in that form and click on the search icon.
- All the details of your shipment including the current location, status, expected date of delivery, shipping history, USPS track links, e.t.c. will be displayed.
- Alternatively, you can log in to your account (If you have an existing one) for tracking packages.
SMS tracking method:
This method allows you to track your USPS shipment package with your cell phone. For this, you just need to send your tracking number to 2USPS (28777). So, by sending a single text message, you get the tracking details immediately to you mobile.
- T <WayBill / Reference Number>
- To know the delivery of shipment parcel, customers need to send SMS in the following format to 2USPS (28777)
- I <WayBill / Reference Number>
USPS customer contact details: If you feel like knowing the details of your shipment in personal. Then you can choose this option to call on the customer care and talk to them directly to know your shipment details.
Email Support: Apart from SMS and call the company provides us another option for tracking the mails by using email service. Send your tracking number to Email Customer Service. And you get your tracking information in the form of a reply mail.
Delivery Timings – To a letter carrier, Saturday’s are no different than Monday through Friday. The US Postal Service tries very hard to deliver all mail by 5:00 pm. Sometimes this is not do-able, however, because 1 or 2 carriers may be sick that day. If 3 carriers call in sick, it may be even later.
USPS Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET
For any technical support, please call to this number – 1-800-344-7779
For any issue of tracking: Domestic & International USPS Tracking 1-800-222-1811
Stamps & Postal Store Orders: Free Shipping Supplies 1-800-610-8734
Stamps & Postal Store Orders : 1-800-Stamp24 (1-800-782-6724)
USPS Tracking Number Formats The most common tracking number format is 20 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999 9999 9999), or a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits, and ending by “The US” (e.g. EA 999 999 999 US). Some other less common formats may also exist, such as 10 digits.
USPS Customer Service If you need to know any information regarding the delivery process of a package, you can call [+1] 800-275-8777. The customer services are available and will readily respond to our problem and try to find a quick solution to it.